Money Saving Programs
The Builders is committed to making our members' companies more competitive in the marketplace. If you have any questions about the programs below, give us a call at 775-329-4611. We’re saving our members millions of dollars via the following Affinity Programs:
- Warranty Program - Did you know that according to a study conducted by the National Association of Home Builders, 88% of potential homebuyers indicate that a 10-year structural warranty on a newly constructed home was “extremely important” to them? Through our relationship with 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, you can offer this peace of mind to your clients, whether you’re building a new home or remodeling an existing property, for less than you can imagine! For more information, call the BANN office at 775-329-4611 or contact Patricia Raymer at 2-10 HBW at 916-365-6192.
- Workers Compensation - Given the current state of our economy, almost anything that can save money and reduce headaches is a welcome change—and the BANN workers’ compensation program, in partnership with Utah Business Insurance, accomplishes both of these things!
Our traditionally-insured programs eliminates the liability and exposure of self-insured plans, and offers the security of an A.M. Best “A” rated carrier.Participation in the new BANN Workers’ Compensation program will offer its participants other advantages as well:
- A fully insured program through an A-rated company. No more worries about excessive claims or the poor safety records of other self-insured companies in your SIG!
- The ability to write coverage through your existing broker.\
- Premium discounts—a minimum of 5 percent (possibly more depending on your group) - over regular commercial rates based on your participation with the BANN group.
- NAHB's Member Advantage - The HBA Member Advantage program communicates the benefits of membership at all levels of the federation while emphasizing the buying power of our entire membership. Receive discounted office supplies, overnight package delivery, computer systems, autos and trucks, floral arrangements and more! For additional details, visit www.nahb.org/savings.