BANN is committed to making our members' companies more competitive in the marketplace through cost-saving construction practices and money-saving programs. For as little as $1.78 a day, your company can benefit from BANN’s programs and services.
We invite you to download a complimentary brochure entitled, "Who We Are" and explore all of the great benefits and opportunities BANN members can experience.
CLICK HERE NOW, then call us at (775) 329-4611 x.104
Or hear it directly from our own members by clicking here for the testomonial video.
Reasons Why Your Business Should Join BANN
- Members Only Directory: Access to over 600 members in our exclusive BANN Membership Directory and online member search.
- Networking and Marketing Opportunities: Expand your business at regularly scheduled BANN networking meetings and events.
- Business Savings & Support: Take advantage and participate in discounts associated with Doing Business with a BANN Member. Your membership with BANN also includes local and national discount programs.
- Complimentary Networking & Meeting Location Space: BANN members have exclusive access to our executive board room, equipped with presentation devices, outdoor patio with a BBQ island and fire pit. It’s an ideal location for meetings, mixers or educational seminars. Spaces are available by reservation Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- National Association of Home Builders Membership (NAHB): Membership with BANN includes annual local, state and national membership with NAHB. Obtain special offers from Dell, GM, Hertz, UPS, Bank of America, Office Depot, DHL and more. Details
- Advocacy: We give you a stronger voice by representing your interests at the local, state and national levels of government. We also participate in the development of regulations, codes and standards that make common sense and make housing more affordable.
- Education: We provide industry specific educational seminars for you and your employees, including required safety, OSHA, and Lead Paint training courses, as well as opportunities to learn more about the green programs that are revolutionizing our industry. Plus, NAHB webinars and training.
- Industry News: Through BANN’s varied communications tools, we regularly update our members with key information about the local building industry and changes that could affect your profit margins.
- Industry Recognition: You and your company can receive business and personal recognition at various formal award programs held throughout the year, allowing you to promote your professional accomplishments.
- Peer Working Groups: Join your peers in a council or, committee that addresses your specific industry interests. These groups include remodeling, green building and energy efficiency, legislative and government affairs, codes, and more.
- Insurance Discounts: Save money and protect your valuable employee investment with our group health insurance discount program in partnership with Hometown Health and our exciting, new fully-insured Workers’ Compensation program. Either of these opportunities may even return your dues investment back to you in the form of savings!
Click here to learn more about who we are.