Code of Ethics
The Builders Association of Northern Nevada and its members shall agree to observe and be bound by the following Code of Ethics to perpetuate building within our community. We, therefore, commit to:
- Conduct business affairs with professionalism, honesty, and integrity, and encourage and uphold sound financial business practices.
- Act professionally, making good faith efforts to meet contractual, moral and ethical obligations and commitments regarding business activities.
- Work to keep informed of policies, laws, regulations, and building practices that affect business interests and the building industry as a whole.
- Abiding by a covenant of fair dealing and integrity by establishing a trusting relationship with consumers and other members.
- Avoid intentionally harming directly or indirectly, privately or publicly, the professional reputation, customers, or business of other members of this association.
- Support and abide by the decisions of the association in promoting and enforcing this Code of Ethics.